This project started off with Doug wanting to remove the Danny Gay solo seat and replace it with our Famous Accordion Solo Seat. After a few conversations on the phone and some emails Doug decided to ship his whole bike out to us from Mississippi for more than a just a custom seat build. Below are the project specifics that we did for him.
1. Custom Stage 2 solo Accordion Seat equipped with Bull Hide Center Insert,Italian Leather Band, Flame Overlays, and Custom Sissy Bar mods.
2. Progressive Shocks 422 Series. For a 1 inch lowering at the rear of the bike (modification needed for a stage two seat).
3. Custom Sissy Bar modification. Modified and welded BSC Custom Softail Struts to customers Sissy Bar, metal finished and chromed.
4. BSC, PM wheels and Brake Conversion. 21 x 3.5 Front Wheel with 13” Rotor and 6 Piston Caliper. 120-70-21 Metzler. On the rear a 18 x 8.5 wheel, 260mm Metzler and 4 Piston Caliper.
5. BSC Rocker Front End Conversion. HHI Mid Glide 3 degree 49mm Trees, BSC Mid Glide Axle Kit, Patriot Suspension Spring Kit.
6. BSC Wide 180 Degree Wrap Around Front Fender completed with Matching Paint