The all new BSC Muscle Road Racer Conversion Kit has the slick design characteristics of a Café Racer. Rich (owner of BSC), sculpted this prototype with some simple facts in mind, “To create a Bad Ass, solo rider seat and fender conversion kit that will allow perfect positioning and extreme control of the bike while maintaining a better than Stock, OEM look”. This new BSC Muscle Road Racer design will allow us to make the seating position at least 1” lower in the saddle and up to 4” back if needed. The BSC Road Racer Conversion Kits are designed for simple installation minus the “ Chop Up Your Bike Mentality”. That’s right, no cutting, grinding, welding, sniping soldering or painting. The Road Racer fender utilizes the stock taillight system as seen in these photos. Notice the top of the rear fender profile is taller than stock F-Model tail sections, and that the forward position has been cut back approximately 2” allowing more room for the custom BSC seat positioning. Perfect seating for all you riders over 6’ tall. Now there is no reason to feeling cooped up on your bike. Suddenly the bars and foot controls aren’t in such a bad position. But no worries for you shorter riders, our seats are custom made to fit and we will simply make it to your specs. Our custom seat department can move you as far forward, and as low as you need, and we can make the seat as lean in the leg are as necessary to allow you to reach the ground and your forward controls. The prototype seat in the photo was positioned 3” back and 1” lower ( probably the most desired seat position for this kit) . This picture is a perfect example of what a seat would look like if a rider 5’10” to 6” foot tall would order the Muscle Road Racer Kit from BSC.
The BSC Muscle Road Racer Kit is built right here in Southern California. This kit has been road tested and proven to be tuff, reliable and effective. Just roll back on the throttle and let her through you back in to that Bitchin Seat. You will then appreciate the positive support, comfort and control that only Bitchin Seat Company can make custom for you.
The BSC Muscle Road Racer Kit will be available in the next 2 months, mid-November 2014, So get ready to order it for your early religious holiday, birthday, or happy to still be "kicking it", present to your selves. This conversion will only be sold as a kit (Road Racer Fender and Custom Solo Seat ). The starting price is $2000.00
1. BSC Custom Solo Seat equipped with a BSC billet aluminum side hinge, specific foam density, custom shape, Nitro gel and an all leather cover.
2.BSC Custom Muscle Road Racer Rear Fender, 2 part composite (inner and outer shell) hand laid-up fiberglass fender panels bonded together into a unibody structure for optimum strength. Gel coat in Black.
3. Tech line and installation manual.
1. Customize your seat: We have a large variety of exotic leathers in stock. Checkout the store for examples and pricing.
2. Custom order: Carbon Fiber Road Racer fender with clear gel coat surface, $500.00 more
3. Paint Shop: If you would like our custom paint shop to get your Road Racer fender painted, just let us know. Gloss black with clear coat price starts at $600.00 and on up. BSC requires your stock rear fender for color match if necessary. If you want to go custom and require a complete new paint set for your bike, now’s the time to do it. Our painters and airbrush artist are of the best in the nation. Give us a call or email so we can get you a quote. The average complete Muscle paint set starts at $3000.00 and go's up from there.